If you are a Lightroom user, you can now upload images directly to one of your Lightfolio galleries. Simply download our Lightroom plug-in, and in a few short steps later, you'll be on your way.
1. Download the Lightroom plug-in:
2. Unzip or extract the zip folder
3. Save it to Documents (Mac) or My Documents (Windows)
4. In Lightroom, go to File > Plug-in Manager
5. In the pop-up box select Add in the bottom corner
6. Go the location you saved the Lightroom Plug-in (make sure it ends in .lrplugin) and Select Folder and then Done.
Once you have successfully downloaded the plugin you can begin Publishing your Images from Lightroom.