You can use your own, custom domain to display the content in your Lightfolio galleries. For example, if you own a domain name such as www.mystudioname.com and want to have it show your gallery content found at mystudioname.lightfolio.com, you can do so by creating a CNAME record with your domain registrar (such as GoDaddy, Google Domains, etc).
*Please not you must be subscribed to a paid plan to enable this option.
1. In the left sidebar, hover over Galleries and click on Directory.
2. Within the Link & Layout section, click on the pencil icon next to your Gallery Directory link.
3. Click on My Own Domain.
4. In a separate window, log into the website where you purchased your domain name (i.e. GoDaddy, Squarespace, Network Solutions, etc).
5. Create a CNAME record that points your custom domain name to your current Gallery Directory Link on Lightfolio. Your domain provider will have instructions on how to create this record on their platform.
6. Once you have created the CNAME record with the company that hosts your domain, go back to the Edit Directory Link page on Lightfolio.
7. Enter your custom domain name in the textbox and click Save.
8. Your Gallery Directory Link will be updated to your custom domain link and visible on your Gallery Directory page under Link and Layout.