5 Quick Questions with Kiwi Aaron Sami:
1. Can you tell us a bit about you and your background?
"My photography journey began when I got bored of the wallpapers on our computer and wanted to make my own. Brought a point and shoot and it escalated from there and these days my camera is never too far from my side. Things I can't do without: traveling to wherever I can, my fiancé Monita, fried chicken, copious amounts of snow, surprise sunsets, star gazing & day dreaming, oh I'm quite partial to a good rum."
2. As a New Zealand photographer, do you have favorite locations for shooting your clients?
"We’re pretty spoiled with locations in NZ, within minutes we can be in an urban setting and the next at the beach on surrounded by greenery. Can’t beat a coastal cliff at sunset though."
3. What is your favorite piece of photography equipment?
4. Who or what is your source for inspiration with photography?
"The happiness of couples after delivering their images is a massive reason why I do it. Joey L., Danelle Bohane and Gabe McClintock, their work and work ethic is massive."
5. Where is the best place to find you out and about as well as online?
"Finding the best eats in Auckland or @aaronsami on the gram. Aaronsami.com for all things love and theplaceswevebeen.com for our travel dispatch."